Mark,

Had a look around your website. It's marvellous!

Very easily navigated, and some stunning work. I enjoyed everything,
especially the landscapes. Your macro work is first class. I particularly
like the website design. I'm so glad you didn't use light text on a dark
(or black) background - am I the only guy in the world who hates this? It
looks nice when the page pops up, but after a few minutes of reading, it
makes my eyes go weird.

The grey bacground works really well, and you have a good eye for design:
the layout is superb. In fact you have inspired me to do something
similar, and I now plan to have a major session with my higgledy-piggledy
site this summer.

Well done mate.

Cotty

PS - nice self portrait you handsome dog you.