Earlier this month I did a complete re-write of my website, and last night
moved the project a little nearer to completion by adding a couple more
galleries.  I really tightened up on the rather ramshackle nature of the
earlier site, and have been more vigorous in editing images and have
greatly reduced the number of photos, hopefully showing just the best of
each category.  I still have one more gallery to add - general wildlife
images (mostly squirrels, frogs, and a few deer) but otherwise the page is
pretty complete.

Except for a handful of images shot with a CP990, everything is done with
Pentax gear. So - take a look. I'd appreciate any feedback about the layout
and content. (I took Shel's advice and changed the background to an ~18%
grey, which works pretty good I think.)

The URL is:

http://www.markcassino.com

Tally-ho -