On 2015-06-23 23:21 , David Mann wrote:
That’s very cool but I don’t think I’d have the patience to use it.  I have
enough trouble casting shadows on my subjects with the FA 100mm Macro.  I could
only imagine the struggle with something that physically wide at 4.7mm distance!

i find myself interested because it's not especially heavy; i like macros that perform well at regular distances, so i will wait for test reports before i even consider it; the DA 15mm Ltd performance with light sources in the frame will be hard to beat for me the allure of a macro lens is the ability to move closer when desired, not to always do 1:1