Reminds me of the old joke about the State Patrolman who pulled over
an older gentleman for traveling at a high rate of speed. When he
approached the man the Patrolman said, I'll make you a deal. If you
give me an excuse that I've never heard before, I'll let you off with
a warning. The driver said, "5 years ago, my wife ran off with a State
Patrolman. I was afraid that it was you and you were going to give her
back." The Patrolman took off his sunglasses and said, "Slow it down
and have a nice day, sir." and walked back to his car.

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.