Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 09:08:48 +0100
From: Bob W-PDML <p...@web-options.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Geso :Tour De Farms

On 2 Aug 2015, at 03:01, Don Guthrie <shark50...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...] By the way many riders carry their
> sleeping bags etc on the bikes and sleep where they drop.

That's called "randonn?e" or "audax". The real hardcore don't use
tents and sleeping bags, but sleep in their clothes in bus shelters or
on the floor of halls.

The most famous event is Paris-Brest-Paris (PBP). One of our very own
PDMLers is doing it this year - 16-20 August. Perhaps he'll show
himself and we can follow his exploits online.

http://www.paris-brest-paris.org/index2.php?cat=accueil&lang=en&page=edito