Thanks, Jack,Bob W, Frank & Rick for looking & commenting.

On 7/30/15 7:25 PM, pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Subject: Re: Geso :Tour De Farms

What a great gallery!  I especially like your use of the light in the photos of
the camps.

Rick

On Jul 30, 2015, at 5:32 PM, Donald Guthrie wrote:

>Every year for the last 40, thousands (20,000 est this year) gather in western
Iowa to ride their bikes from the Missouri river to the Mississippi river in one
week 60-70miles a day. . They ride everything from unicycles to tandem tricycles.
They are all ages, sizes, and both sexes (more men than women) It is a different
route each year and many ride year after year. Some of them start the ride by
biking the route from east to west and then joining the others for the return.
They eat a lot of carbs drink lots of beer and profess to have a great time. Many
find out that Iowa is not as flat as they had heard.

>I rode a very short way with them. BTW my brother dubbed the ride Tour de
farms many years ago and made a tidy sum for many years selling T-shirts on the
ride with the slogan and original artwork by his wife.

>This year they stopped in my hometown and here is small gallery of their stop.
Some Pentax; some not. C&C as always.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/valdon/J65M49