Your existing Photoshop plug-ins should work with the PhotoshopCC component. If you're installing PhotoshopCC on the same computer you used for PhotoshopCSx, you might not even have to reinstall them.

I don't remember having to reinstall them going from 32bit PhotoshopCS5 to 64bit PhotoshopCS6 Extended.

You'll need Lightroom plug-ins for Lightroom.

AFAIK, the Creative Cloud software is resident on your computer just like the older versions were. The only difference is they check in with Adobe periodically to see if you've paid the rent on time and they might not ask your permission before installing upgrades.

As long as you pay the rent, they should continue to work, last week's Lightroom upgrade debacle notwithstanding.