On 2015-10-18 14:25 , Darren Addy wrote:
So how many computers can I install a single [CC] license on? Would it be
possible to have it on my work computer (currently running CS5) AND my
home computer?

yes, you may install CC on two computers, but you may use only one at a time; you may also deauthorize one computer and authorize another computer, so you aren't permanently stuck with the two installations you choose, but there may (or may not) be a limit on how often you can rotate installations

note that Lightroom CC's basic functions still work when a subscription has expired:

<http://thedambook.com/lightroom-never-fully-expires/>