On 10/21/2015 1:02 AM, David Mann wrote:
On Oct 21, 2015, at 7:27 AM, knarf <knarftheria...@gmail.com> wrote:

Liberals pretty much swept the Atlantic provinces. By the time the
polls closed in Eastern time zones (Ontario and Quebec) it was all
over. The only thing to consider was whether Pierre Jr. was going
to have his majority. Took about another hour to confirm that...

The only thing I fear in an election is handing one party an absolute
majority.  I'd much rather have a government that's paralysed by
arguments and indecision because that way they're less likely to
screw the country up.

Cheers, Dave the cynic

That doesn't always work so well either. There's lots of ways a party
can screw up a country without having an absolute majority.