> On 01 November 2015 at 08:02 Bob W <p...@web-options.com> wrote:

Yes but I read your request as calling it a presentation.  Blame MS again but a
presentation, to me, is quite a bit more than a gallery.  My misconception was
compounded by some of the pictures having text on them, leading me to expect
something more than picture display.  I have my reservations about thumbnail
galleries, too.  Some pictures seem to work much better than others as
thumbnails.