Bruce,

It is nice that it is in B&W: one cannot see the blood dripping from where the limbs were sawed off. :-)

On a serious note, - I enjoy the facial expression in combination with the upper body and how it was captured (light, etc.).
The well-lit "front" leg is the main distraction for me here.
And the way how the rest of this leg and the hand (arm) are very-similarly cut off by framing -adds to that distraction.

I tried to "reframe" it by making it a square, - with the horizontal line at the bottom just below the top of her "back" knee, and the vertical cut on the left being close to the elbow improved the focus on the face.

Well, that's my look at it.

BTW, the second image of Rachel in this set (23505320634) is better, more flattering than the 3rd one (24075581775).

Igor

PS. I couldn't help noticing the (almost) circular definition:
The model is .... and model. :D