I like this the best of the ones of Rachel that I see on your page - I didn't like the glossiness of her skin in the one where her expression is strong and the other straight on one is not as interesting..

I'd have liked her front leg to have been less tight - but that's just me being fussy because I used to model - looks
like a painful pose to hold.

ann