Jack Davis wrote:
Ed,
My general recollection of PDML related experiences and
my own impressions: DA 12~24 Yes!
                     DA 16~50 No! Reported alignment and focus issues.
                     DA 17~70 Yes!
                     FA 24~70 (?)
                     DA 50~135 YES!!
                     DA 60~250 Yes!

Truism: Any can have problems!

I have a 16-50. It tends to be my daily driver for the simple reason that it is my only weather sealed lens, and it is reasonably fast, and reasonably sharp.

I am currently looking very hard at the sigma 18-35 /1.8 because there are a lot of times that I need that extra 1.3 stops, and a decently sharp zoom is a lot more convenient that swapping between a good prime and an OK (sigma 20/1.8) prime.

--
Larry Colen  l...@red4est.com (postbox on min4est)