The thing is...when you see someone perched on that high and somewhat dangerous perch , with or without camera in hand, there is a certain evisceral reaction, I imagine ( Had I been there, I would have fretted, probably felt a bit of vertigo) but visually the elements just are not as interesting ... the color, the light, etc. the guy's beautifully lit back and the blurry waves
tell a big story and everything is nicely balanced in the frame.

ann