My own two cents is that you really have to research the detailed specs on the card you want to buy, paying attention to the actual write speed. The ratings and classes are so broad that cards with seemingly identical ratings can have significantly different performance.

I recently added a couple of 32 gig memory cards. I compared San Disk Extreme Pro and San Disk Extreme. Both are USH-1. Both are marked "HC-1 U3 C10." The Pro is marked "95 MB/S" and the Extreme is marked as "90 MB/S." It seemed like their specs were very close - but then looking at max write speed I saw that the Pro is rated for 90 MB/S while the Extreme is rated for only 40. The rate stamped on the cards themselves is the read speed.

So - the Extreme Pro is actually 2x as fast for what matters (write speed). But the ratings looked to be practically identical.

I looked very carefully at the cards after getting burned buying a couple 16 gig Sony cards, also rated HC-1 U3 C10 and listed as 40 MB/S. Reality is a fairly slow 10 MB/S write speed. Not good when shooting in HS burst mode on the K3.

Mark