> On 26 February 2016 at 20:14 Christine Aguila <christ...@caguila.com> wrote:

> Of this series, this has always been my favorite.  I did some dust removal,
> but I can see more work needs to be done.  Also, does it look like theres a
> bit of a blue color cast to it?  Or does it look ok to you guys?
>
> Scanning quality doesn’t look too shabby for a $200 scanner, though if the
> expertise of the list says otherwise, I’m willing to be schooled.
>
> Comments welcome.
>
> http://caguilaphotography.com/1stv600scan/content/hot_air_balloon_scan_large.html

I can see a few white marks in the sky but, otherwise, nothing to worry about.
 Crisp and well-balanced colour wise.  You may be right baout the slight blue
cast but, if it's actually there, it's nothing I would worry about.  My only
disclaimer is that I'm looking at a ~6x8" screen image.  A larger print may draw
different comments.