Hi folks,

Ran across the following link and thought I'd share the information.  It
appears that Finger Lakes Photo Books carries a large selection of service
manuals for Spotmatics, K-mount bodies, and 6x7.  For instance, the service
manual I bought recently off eBay for $40 is available from these folks for
$25.  Aarrrgh!!

Anyway, in case anyone's interested:
http://www.photobooksonline.com/books/manual10.html

I'm still looking for a service manual -- or even a schematic of the
metering circuit -- for a 6x7 TTL prism finder.  They don't seem to have one
of these.

TTFN!

Bill Peifer
Rochester, NY