according to more than one of the guys in those you-tubes I've ben looking at too much running of th head cleaning thing isnt good... but with my R220 occasionally I had to run it two or three times -- but it isn't as much of an ink guzzler as the r2400

This new computer of mine sat idle for over a year - but it had barely been used before that

as I said, i'm hopeful
ann