Jostein,

It's probably the most popular brand of window (and kitchen counter)
surface cleaner in the US:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windex
"My Big Fat Greek Wedding" movie had a big reference to it.
(Btw, that was a nice comedy, imho.)
And I referred to that movie in my response as well. ("old Greek Windex")

I couldn't find the relevant episode on Youtube, but here is the
playwrite and actress  describing the basis for that:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJEDUuDmnTE

Best,

Igor