Matthew Hunt wrote:

> Drag and drop them within Lightroom. That way you won't have to "fix"
> anything in Lightroom.

For once, I am planning to do as much as possible within Lightroom. Moving
the photos within Lightroom I don't think will be the issue, it's checking
the catalogue still knows where everything is, which I assume is also an
update of details within Lightroom, so it knows where to look for the
pictures on a different drive. This I'm sure I can find how to do in my
book. I'm just hoping that someone has done this here before and swapping
drives really isn't an issue.

Malcolm