On 3/5/16, Bill, discombobulated, unleashed:

>I think every time I've bought a new DSLR, it's been on the release day.
>The only time it's gone bad for me was the K5, but it was a crap camera
>through it's entire run, so the odds are I could have got a bad one if
>I'd waited six months.
>
>Ricoh really seems to have their acts together regarding design,
>engineering and QC.

This is a Good Thing.

Love that you think it's a solid build - like cameras should be.

I got the Pen F just after release day and it's always a leap in the
dark without physically holding something first. I was pleasantly
surprised. Not as 'solid' as my Fuji X20 - that is solid like the Pentax
MX Knocking A Nail In Solid - but not far off.

If I was shooting Pentax I would deffo be ordering the K1 - no brainer.

Looking forward to the pics and anecdotes.

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__    Broadcast, Corporate,