I think it was the holiday that set B&H back, although Ricoh may have modified
the distribution policy to prompt direct sales and push product into smaller
stores. But like you, I can wait. Not much time to play at present, although
I’m sure I’ll find a minute to strap on the 24-70 and shoot a few pics when the
beast arrives.

Paul