Checked in with my LOCAL Pentax Dealer yesterday, but they didn't have
one yet. They said UPS hadn't come yet.

I figure I'll check back with them later in the week.

On 5/3/2016 4:51 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
I think it was the holiday that set B&H back, although Ricoh may have
modified the distribution policy to prompt direct sales and push
product into smaller stores. But like you, I can wait. Not much time
to play at present, although I’m sure I’ll find a minute to strap on
the 24-70 and shoot a few pics when the beast arrives.

Paul
On May 3, 2016, at 4:11 PM, Stanley Halpin