My experience is that I was unable to get consistent results.  I'd soak
the film for X minutes, develop, and get a result.  If it were
satisfactory, I'd try it again, but the results would be different.  It
just didn't work for me.  Maybe I didn't find the magic combination of
pre soak time and developing technique.

On Behalf Of Shel Belinkoff

--
Shel Belinkoff