Hmm. Weird. How long did you soak?

Jobo says you have to pre-soak for 5 minutes when using XTOL in the
rotary processor - maybe that's the magic time for water to completely
penetrate a film's emulsion?

Whatever, what you're doing works, so there's no reason to change. I
was having problems, and the pre-soak helped.

tv