The Pentax Program Plus I bought for $102 on Ebay was supposed to come by
USPS, as I requested ship by USPS and NOT UPS. The seller went ahead and
sent it by UPS. It was supposed to arrive this afternoon with no charges. As
the sender marked it as a gift, in excess of $60 CDN, Customs are not
accepting this was a gift, as they say it was misrepresented. with the
result I am now being billed over $70 CDN for GST, PST, Gift Tax, plus $35
UPS Brokerage Fees (+ GST/PST).
Anyway I am thinking of sending this item back, I was too late to stop him
after he sent it.  I spent 3x twenty minutes talking to UPS, only to
discover I was talking to UPS International tracking stateside.  Canadian
UPS close at 4.30 PM EST and just after lunch Pacific time (Bloody Unions
again) no wonder things are SNAFU in Canada.

A very Pissed-off James