The P30t (as I understand it) has a metal chassis and is plastic and
rubber covered.  It sets film speed via DX coding, there is no manual
setting of film speed available.  Non DX cartridges code in at ISO 100.
The setting of shutter speeds is more traditional than the push buttons
of a program plus.  There is no exposure compensation available like a
Program Plus, but it does have a "memory lock" button.  It does not
accept a motor or winder.  Slow speeds  go down to only one second.

It's been a while since I picked up a Program Plus, but my Super
Programs (concurrent model with the Program Plus) have a much brighter
viewfinder than does the P30t.

I think that the P30t is a likable enough camera, but I'm unsure if I
would prefer it over a Program Plus.

HTH

William in Utah.