Huh?  Ask the US softwood industry about that one, Len.  Tens of
thousands of British Columbia foresters and sawmill workers are losing
jobs, because of  American import duties imposed because Canadian
softwood is cheaper, better quality and more plentiful.

As Wheatfield indicated in another post, you really don't want to go
there.  From our perspective, NAFTA really seems to mean, "We (the US)
want unrestricted access to your (Canadian) markets and resources, but
if we (the US) perceive that any of your goods are so competitive that
our industries suffer, we'll make up some excuse so we can place a
countervaling duty on your goods.  Go ahead, have the matter
adjudicated;  we don't care, by the time there's a hearing and decision,
your industry will be so screwed, it won't matter."

What's imposed at the border on (some) incoming camera shipments via
Post is sales taxes and a small processing fee, not duty or tariffs.

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The
pessimist fears it is true." -J. Robert