I don't think you have anything to worry about, Christine. They all look pretty
groovy to me. :-)

A nice set from a casual walk. Looking at them as a group, the sense of you
feeling out your eye comes through: you're holding what you see off a bit, at a
slight distance, a little tentative and objective. And yet, the attraction to
shape, to geometry, to lighting comes through clearly.

In number five I see you become fully engaged in the scene, ten a little less
so.

Step in closer. Open your arms and embrace the vision. Keep on going!

(You've inspired me. I just pulled out the M-P, fitted the 35mm lens, and set
it to my usual B&W config.. That's my camera to carry today, no bag. :-)