MIllennium park was itself the renaming of Grant's park I think...
we should both dig into it :-)

Did you see my "Before' for your ugly building?

ann

On 6/6/2016 11:22 PM, Christine Aguila wrote:
Big thanks, Ann!  I think the fountain is called Millennium Monument.  Let me
double check that.  I think it might be new—if not, maybe they renamed it with
the building of Millennium Park.

Cheers, Christine