Boy all your points are spot on—and energizing!

—especially, your point about holding off a bit . . . at a distance . . . et
al.  It was almost as if I could see myself do exactly that as I was having my
casual photo walk.

You know that expression “do you feel me?”  Well, it was as if my camera asked
my eye, "do you feel me?”

—and my eye responded, “not quite yet.”  :-)

The subject of 10 came into view quickly and startled me a bit so I reacted too
quickly, yet with uncertainty, and lately I’ve been shy to photograph people,
though I can’t explain why.  I have some theories, but I haven’t quite voted on
any of them just yet :-).  Looking at the shot later, I was quite surprised it
was in focus.

I’m hungry to do some nice black and white photography this summer.  I really
want to step up my game and bring stronger emotion to my photographs.

Thanks, Godfrey!  I shall most definitely keep going.

Cheers, Christine