On 6/27/2016 6:27 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
There is no absolute truth, Bill, and Ken is entitled to his
position.

He's entitled to his position, but nnot to make up his own facts.
Hillary is far from an ideal presidential candidate,
although I personally prefer her sleaziness to the recklessness of
Trump.
You don't have an ideal candidate in the race this time, but then, you never have.
 But by a narrow margin. I’ll probably hold my nose and vote
for her. She is smarter than Trump, In my opinion. Poliifact is not a
source of truth. It’s deeply biased. Facts are elusive.
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2013/05/28/study-finds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans

Peter Roff has ha very right wing conservative bias, is a former columnist on Faux News (the mouthpiece of the Teaparty), and among other things was the political director for GOPAC.

Your source is an opinion piece, and is hardly free of bias taint.

My opinion is that politifacts isn't especially biased, their is just way more crap being spewed by the now dangerously right wing Republican party.

Anyway, one of the agreed upon tenets of this list is that we don't talk politics, carry on.