On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 6:39 PM, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I believe if you check, you will find your name at the top of this thread.

And your point is?
My original post was non-political;  I just expressed surprise at the
outcome of the referendum.  Lots of people were surprised, apparently.

I have been fascinated by the wide spectrum of views among this group.  As
long as we don't let it get acrimonious, or dominate photographic
discussions, a little exchange of political outlooks won't kill us.  After
all, this is the biggest international political development in quite a
while.

Dan Matyola