I wouldn't bet that she's the smarter one.

Both have played the system, and broken it to their advantage. Sadly we have the two most awful rules of politics embodied in two awful people.

The rich become powerful, and it's converse the powerful become rich.

Hillery's major accomplishment is she married Bill.

Trump has two accomplishments, he was born to his mother and outlived his father.

The results will be distasteful, if not disastrous, either way.