> On 17 August 2016 at 02:58 Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On 8/16/2016 7:49 PM, Rick Womer wrote:
> > No way. Had a series of PCs at work (Winblows 3.1 through XP Pro), and
> > I have no intention of going back.
> >

> Truthfully, I'm sometimes thinking my next computer might be a Mac, but
> then I try to make my iPad Pro do simple stuff (or stuff that should be
> simple), and I wonder if I'm thinking right or not.

For some reason I forget, I had to use one of the Macs at work.  The "on" button
was so well hidden, I had to find one of the IT techs to show me how to turn it
on.  Once it was running, _nothing_ worked the way I was used to in either
Windows or UBUNTU.  Different for the sake of difference.  Goodbye.