On 8/17/2016 3:16 AM, mike wilson wrote:
On 17 August 2016 at 02:58 Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 8/16/2016 7:49 PM, Rick Womer wrote:
No way. Had a series of PCs at work (Winblows 3.1 through XP Pro), and
I have no intention of going back.

Truthfully, I'm sometimes thinking my next computer might be a Mac, but
then I try to make my iPad Pro do simple stuff (or stuff that should be
simple), and I wonder if I'm thinking right or not.

For some reason I forget, I had to use one of the Macs at work.  The "on" button
was so well hidden, I had to find one of the IT techs to show me how to turn it
on.  Once it was running, _nothing_ worked the way I was used to in either
Windows or UBUNTU.  Different for the sake of difference.  Goodbye.

I made it to my "Painting with Photoshop" class yesterday.

The woman sitting in the row in front of me brought in one of those huge
all-in-one Macs (27" I think). She was running Windoze 10 on it.

She had that problem setting it up where you can't find the USB port to
plug the in keyboard without going around to the other side to look for it.