John wrote:
On 8/16/2016 9:58 PM, Bill wrote:
On 8/16/2016 7:49 PM, Rick Womer wrote:
No way. Had a series of PCs at work (Winblows 3.1 through XP Pro), and
I have no intention of going back.

Truthfully, I'm sometimes thinking my next computer might be a Mac, but
then I try to make my iPad Pro do simple stuff (or stuff that should be
simple), and I wonder if I'm thinking right or not.

The next PC I build is going to run some flavor of Linux.

I doubt it can be any more frustrating than my recent Windoze 10
experiences, while still allowing me to build a much more powerful
computer than any Mac I can afford.

Maybe by then, there will be a Linux version of Photoshop (yeah, right!).

It's called the GIMP. By now they may have merged the 16 bit processing back into the main trunk despite "politics".

The best photo processing I was able to find on Linux was Bibble, now called Corel Aftershot Pro.