Immanuel wrote:
Greetings Pentaxians,

I am looking to buy a used K-3ii and wondering if you have any leads.
I've looked extensively on Craigslist and haven't found a single one for
sale...

If you aren't familiar with searchtempest.com, it can be an effective means of lightening your wallet. It does a search on both craigslist and ebay. You give it a zip code and a search radius and it will show you all of the ads that match your search criteria.

http://www.searchtempest.com/

Here is Pentax K-3, anyplace but centered on Felton

http://www.searchtempest.com/search?location=95018&maxDist=50000&region_us=1&search_string=Pentax+k-3&keytype=adv&Region=na&cityselect=zip&page=0&category=8&subcat=sss&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max&minYear=min&maxYear=max

It is how I found too good of a deal on a K-3ii with DA55/1.4

Thanks,
Immanuel