Immanuel wrote:
Would you be willing to sell your K-3 or gonna hold on to it for now?

Let's chat off list.

Cheers,
Immanuel

On 2016-09-09 02:06 AM, Larry Colen wrote:

Immanuel wrote:
Larry,

Upon further investigation, it seems the K-3 has almost the exact same
video features as the K-3ii. Correct me if I'm mistaken but it seems the
only two differences are built in GPS and longer battery life. Is this
correct?

At this point, I don't really remember beyond GPS. I like having the
onboard GPS because it does a good job of setting the clock, so if I'm
shooting with multiple cameras they are well synced.

I think battery life peaked with the K-5.