Looks like the heron got his dinner... good timing on the click

ann

On 9/5/2016 12:35 PM, PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com wrote:
We stood on the trail watching this Blue Heron in the rain. Luckily a friend thought toput an umbrella in her backpack so we did partially have an umbrella. We did have zip lock baggies to keep our cameras in while they hung on our shoulders in between creating photos of the wildlife. You should have seen us both soaking wet taking turns holding the umbrella and attempting to see through our glasses as they were soaked with rain.

http://www.photocapturesbyjeffery.com/birds_and_waterfowl/e185600b7

Really need to look into some windshield wipers for glasses.