Nice images.

A blue heron has been visiting the pond at our local park for the past
three days.  This is the first one I have seen there.  I suspect its
arrival is related to the fact that the 20 or so Canada geese that have
been there all spring and most of the summer disappeared about a week or so
ago.

Dan Matyola