Neat Dan. The Green Herons were not as common as they are now at Radnor Lake until Katrina. Once that storm blew in then it seems a lot of birds starting appearing locally that haven't been seen before it.

I wonder if perhaps that could be the case with your Blue or perhaps it just discovered the body of water.

Jeffery Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery
http://www.PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com
/Bringing joy and happiness to lonely and depressed walls across the planet with wonderful diverse range of photography./