Sure does. I always enjoy looking esp. the varied interpretations of the themes.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Brian Walters
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2016 12:16 PM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: PESO: Intl. Photo Day 2016

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016, at 03:31 PM, John Coyle wrote:
I do, Brian - but I'm not often minded to comment.  I'm sure others may
feel the same way.  Does the site have a hit counter installed?

Actually it does.  I set one up a few years ago and promptly forgot
about it.  Fortunately I recorded the login details so I've just taken a
look at the records.  Apparently I set up the counter in late 2011 and
it's obvious that there's a peaking of views when the PUG is uploaded
each month.  Here's a record of PUG traffic since 1 July this year:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1370864/PUG-Hits.JPG

The hits peaked on 6/7 July, 6/7 August and 6/7 September, coinciding
with my posts to the list that new galleries were ready for viewing -
not sure what caused the spike on 25 July though.  The September peak
was the largest by far, so lots of people looked even though there was
no feedback on the list.

On that basis, it looks as if there's still interest in keeping the
gallery going.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters