Much like the sea the PUG ebbs and flows.  Why I remember...

So let's be real. I always look forward to the PUG. In fact most months I even shoot a few images with the PUG in mind, look at them a few days before the deadline, decide that they're all shit, and decide to see what everyone else did.

I don't comment often, mainly because everyone who participates, puts mostly their best work there, and comments that start and end with great work, are kind of boring.

I know most people like to be patted on the head, but after the third of forth posting of that kind of thing, it's all kind of redundant, and if I'm not able to add anything additional, I don't comment, (not that it's ever stopped me in some cases but hey).

Brian, you've been doing a great job, and deserve praise for keeping the PUG up to date. I for one would be sorry to see it go.