No, I didn't mean the open gallery as an add on...

I actually thought about every month being an open gallery - thinking more people would submit without a theme... but I do like the themes myself, actually.

Selecting one month as an open gallery sounds good to me, personally. The synchronicity theme we did before, I believe, was a day in September.

A day late in September or early October would be my vote - Fall here, and spring in the Antipodes. I thought it was our synchroniciy day was what morphed into World photo day.. and is effectively an open gallery in a way.. but perhapsmaking it a week instead of a day.. just throwing things out.

ann