I was thinking the same, Brian..

I did read what you posted and agree with you on Gonz.. - I have a couple of others I felt were standouts - and overall it looked good.. but not as good as lastyear... I loved Pat's redo, though... but it was because of his linking to the one of his from last year that Iooked at the whole gallery from then

I wasn;t all that happy with my submission this year , especially after last year, when the shot I got

was something I was proud of . Though possibly the pressure of having to shoot in one day is not everyone's cup of tea... I'm included in that, especially

since August is not a nice time to be out in NYC...

Maybe we should just have an open gallery every month?? a "show us your best stufffrom your genre" I'd kinda miss doing it myself, but it is a

lot of work for you, I'm sure.

ann