Tom,

When choosing between 645n and 67II, I got the feeling that if I had
gone the 645 route, I would probably shoot more frames like I do in
35mm because of the speed of winding, AF and more frames per roll.  Do
you think if you were shooting the 67 that you would still "blast
away" or slow it down a bit?

Bruce