I guess I'd have to slow down a bit to change film and wind on, but
otherwise, no, I'd still blast away.

I certainly understand the inclination to take your time with each
shot, and to a certain extent it's the same case with the 645n.
However, I fight this inclination when I feel it creeping up - I don't
want to shoot that way all the time. I like to try and keep my
photography loose and spontaneous. In other words, I don't feel that
slowing down makes my photographs any better.

tv