Hi, Bernd,

"Frog" is a derogatory term for a francophone.  When I was a kid growing up in
Montreal, we anglos would get beat up if we dared call any french speaking kids
frogs (well, I did, anyway) <g>.

Actually, I'm glad that Andre has a sense of humour about it.

By the way, Andre, welcome to the list.  I've seen you post a few times before,
but thanks for the little bio.  I figured you might be Quebecois, with a name
like Langevin (pretty common French Canadian name).

regards,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears
it is true." -J. Robert