Eh, ben, un autre Quebecois!  J'etais ne (excuse la manque de l'accent sur le "e") en
Irlande, et j'ai passe` (?) un quinzaine d'annees proche a la Ville de Quebec.  Je
suis rendu maintenant a Victoria.  Eniwe, welcome to the list!  Do you have many shots
of the Chateau and the Porte St-Louis?  I have one beside my desk.  If I had a French
keyboard, my French would look more sensible.  Must say, your English is much better
than my French.

Sounds like you're doing some technical photography, but having fun with it.  That's
what it's about.  Happy shooting!

Pat White